Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Double Fold Back Cards

Hello and welcome!

I have a couple of shaped cards to share with you today.

I first saw this folded card on Sandy's blog HERE and bookmarked it to have a play with. I followed the link she gave to Splitcoast Stampers HERE, and proceeded to make the cards below. 

One is decorated with die cuts, the other is decorated using stamping.

Card One

The card all folded up with a wrap to keep it closed.

A birds-eye view of the whole card

Card Two



Written out measurements and instructions are included in my previous post HERE.

I wish you lots of creativity. Have a good day.

15 comments:

  1. Well done for trying out new folds and ideas - both are really nice cards. Afraid I tend to stick with conventional card shapes

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely and I like the folding concept. They look so lovely when on display.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pastel card is fab but I LOVE your second with the stronger colours - they ROCK

    Happy Wednesday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards. I love the fold, another one to add to my list of folds to try. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous fold and your designs are great, looking forward to trying this out Sarn, thanks for the inspiration and link!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the pink and green using the effective fold Sarn, but then I saw the second and those colours just do it for me.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fold Sarn, beautiful cards.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards- and I love fun folds. Put this on my list to try. Love the first card with the die cuts, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely layout Sarn both cards are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never seen a fold like this one Sarn...clever and very effective. Two lovely and very different cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What clever designs, love them both! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier this week and your words of encouragement! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card fold, so many surfaces to decorate. I love them both.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely fancy folds Sarn, both so different and gorgeous, but the second one is even more awesome, love the colours, stamping and the fussy cut flower xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful! I may have to borrow that design - it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look very special Sarn! I particularly like the one you stamped and love all the different stamps you've used that look as if they were designed to be used together! Clever! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.