Wednesday, September 01, 2021

A change is as good as a rest!

Welcome to this week's blog post.

Instead of a card, I have a few doodles to show you. The process of drawing them is very therapeutic and helps take your mind off things. 

All were drawn with Sakura pens, then shaded with an HB pencil and a paper stump. However, any fine nibbed pen will do and you can use your finger to smudge the pencil shading if you don't have a paper stump to hand.


Trying out a new swirly Tangle
in my notebook.

More tangling - looks a bit like a tattoo!

A doodled "stack"
(you can search Pinterest to learn how to stack)

Have a wonderfully creative day.


11 comments:

  1. Always love your Sarntangles

    Happy Wednesday and welcome to September

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see some of your tangles - particularly like the stacked one

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing Sarn and I can see that you could get very absorbed in drawing them. Wishing you a happy September! Enjoy Mother Nature's beautiful display! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very impressive, my doodles look nothing like this. Your shading is amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Sarntangles! Particularly like the tattoo and stacked…..the background fill makes it really pop xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic display of your wonderful tangles Sarn.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are works of art Sarn, all fabulous.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I lo ve your tangles, Sarn, but that first one is so charming with its beautiful swirls and curls and the dear little leaves hanging down!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all fabulous. They remind me that I haven't used your wonderful stamps for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Sarn they are lovely and l can imagine being therapeutic what wonder tangles you have created xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I admire anyone who can doodle a fabulous set of cards like this! They're all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.