Wednesday, July 07, 2021

You're Wonderful!

Hi there!

Today I'm  sharing a card I made for a good friend who is simply wonderful!


MATERIALS:
  • Spellbinders Wonky Rectangles die cuts
  • Aall & Create Flowers - stamped directly onto the wonky rectangle, and again onto another white snippet of card, coloured with Wild Honey distress inks then fussy cut out and added to the card with foam pads for dimension.
  • Splatters from SU's Gorgeous Grunge set using the Wild Honey distress inks.
  • Sentiment from a long-retired SU stamp set, stamped in Versafine Clair Twilight ink.

13 comments:

  1. Oooh - that's cool ! I love the splatter too :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love the spatters

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I'm sure your friend will love it, it's terrific from the image to the colours and the colouring and, like Ike and Aquarius ... gotta love a splatter!

    Happy Wednesday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and gorgeous effect with the splatter xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is fabulous Sarn, I love the splatters too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandra

    A really beautiful card .. .. .. I love it!!

    Love your wonky rectangles and colour choices.

    I am sure your "wonderful friend" will love it!!!

    Hope all is well with you.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful...I love the colour.
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the 3D effect and the smattering of 'freckles' on a diagonal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning, like the strip of splatter, I think I have that set-yeah, the colors, the wonky die, you have such an eye for geometrics/architecture or whatever the right word is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fab card Sarnie! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is one gorgeous CAS card! Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The splatters are stamped?! Wow--what a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just LOVE the dimension on this beautiful card and the warm amber colours. What a lovely, lovely card! Hug, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.