Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Inky ATCs

Hi there - thanks for dropping by.

Today I have a couple of Artist Trading Cards (ATCs) to share with you.

They both started off with backgrounds made by spraying Vibrant Turquoise and Fresh Lime Dylusions ink sprays onto white card.


After the inky background was dry, I added stamping, then used a brush to add Black Soot Distress Ink around the edges (and a little bit through the middle) of the ATC. 
I used a white Posca pen to draw around the star as well as a couple of stuck on snippets for extra detail. I added splatters with the same pen.



This ATC is much more CAS - consisting of the ink sprayed background and minimal stamping. 

The grungy circles are by Carabelle and the block sentiment is by Uniko.

Got this ATC idea from Kathy K's post HERE

LOVE all that white space!




12 comments:

  1. As I scrolled down ... I thought your first ATC was absolutely gorgeous but then I spied a second, every bit as good but in a totally different way - they both rock and .... thanks for the shout out matey

    Have an inky Wednesday!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both these are awesome! I love green! Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning ATC's, your sprayed backgrounds are beautiful, I've never done a partially sprayed background-great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really bright and beautiful creation., fabulous shades of green and some super images and design.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the turquoise and the lime green with splashes of white, especially on the first card. Very modern, Sarn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super colour choice for these two lovely ATC's. Love them both and it is unusual to see white space on an ATC but it certainly works

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving these spray backgrounds Sarn! Both ATCs are gorgeous and in completely different ways but of course I especially love the CAS one with the sewing (is it a stamp?) and the white space. Enjoy your weekend! Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The stitches are indeed a stamp - part of the smaller circle one x

      Delete
  8. Those vibrant colors look awesome on both cards! NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love both...wonderful colours. well done
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow wow just stunning!! Great color scheme!

    Jill
    Tiny Treasure Workshop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.