Hi there
I recently had loads of fun making some Artist Trading Cards (ATCs) and thought I'd share them with you today. Apologies in advance to my regular ATC swap partner (Kathy K) as some of these will no doubt find their way to her.
I started by spraying various colours of Dylusions ink sprays onto white cardstock. Once the sprayed backgrounds were dry, I added all sorts of things over the top:
- pastes, paints and inks were pushed through stencils;
- a white Posca pen was used to highlight and splatter with;
- sponge daubers added ink around edges, as well as "dabbed on" circles;
- I did a lot of stamping and heat embossing;
- dimension was added to a couple of the ATCs by stamping and heat embossing butterflies and sentiments which were fussy cut and glued on.
Come and see the results:
![]() |
| Click on the photo to see more detail |
I hope you liked looking at this colourful collection of 2½" x 3½" mini works of art!
Thanks for dropping by.
HAPPY CRAFTING!

Frankly, I can't wait to receive some or even all of them! I am loving them all, but the bokeh style night sky ATC has my fave colour in it!. A whole bunch of cracking makes there, well worth the time spent at the ToC!
ReplyDeleteHappy Saturday
Kathyk
These are lovely Sarn.
ReplyDeleteI have literally just packed away my ATC swap folders. So long since I did ATC's - once I get sorted maybe I will have another dabble! x
Oops, how rude! Forgot to say, thanks for the mention and link to my blog - appreciate it
ReplyDeleteKathyk
A really great selection of varied ATC's - a very long time since I worked at that size and have to admit I always found it quite a challenge. Stopped feeling dizzy thanks, fingers crossed it doesn't recur for a while, most disorientating!! Interferes with crafting too 😉
ReplyDeleteThese are just gorgeous and I love all those wonderful coordinated colors! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh, WoW !! They are really amazing. Gorgeous work xo
ReplyDeleteThese are all amazing, my favorite is the top right, fabulous background and sentiment!
ReplyDeleteThese are all mini works of art Sarn and when displayed together like this, really pack a visual punch! I love all the sentiments too - especially 'do small things with great love'. Sending hugs, Vicky xxx
ReplyDeleteOoh wow Sarn they are amazing l see why you enjoyed doing them xx
ReplyDeleteLots of my favourite colours here and I love the effect of heat embossing,
ReplyDeleteStunning ATCs Sarn , some fabulous effects there.
ReplyDeleteKatrina x