Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Blue Spheres

Hi there!

Today I'm sharing a card that I'm hoping will be suitable for the male of the species. I find masculine cards more difficult to create, but this one came together pretty quickly using just two stencils and a sentiment stamp.

The gorgeous dimensional spheres stencil is by Funky Fossil. 

I brushed Iced Spruce Distress Oxide ink (DOI) through the stencil, followed by Faded Jeans DOI around the edges of each sphere. I die-cut some circles and used them to mask off the spheres before adding the stencilled squares to the background in a darker blue ink.


This photo shows truer colours than the first photo.

Thanks for dropping by and for any comment you choose to leave.
HAPPY CRAFTING

13 comments:

  1. Hi Sarn, This is a fabulous masculine card the stencil looks amazing - I think my sister (Cathyscardspot) has that stencil also. See you at the snippets playground Cheers Maursxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really striking card, love your choice of the circles AND the squares - they ROCK! Such a fabulous colour combo - gonna have to try the grey/green of iced spruce and the faded jeans myself now - hope you don't mind!

    Happy Wednesday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning result - loving those spheres, what a super stencil this is. Great masculine make

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a stunner Sarn, I love the sphere stencil and it certainly makes a great male themed card too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have those circle stencils, thanks for the inspiration to use them. Great masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so dimensional Sarn...a great masculine card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH! WOW! what incredible stencilling, I love the colour and shapes mix. A Fabulous masculine card.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lucky are you that a card came together so quickly, wish I had a day like that. Great images, a bit like huge golf balls, lovely subtle colours and design. I definitely think masculine.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How incredibly dimensional this card turned out to be! Please tell me the recipient ducked when he opened it! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, this is amazing Sarn, the dimension you achieved is unbelieveable on a card! I am sure the lucky person who received it loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this is a wonderful card for a guy. Thanks for showing us it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. super cool looking card!
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.