Hello there creative friends
I used a stitched circle die from The Works to cut out a gelli print for the background. Next, I stamped the vase of flowers (by Kay Carley) onto white card and used a smaller stitched circle to cut it out. I used Tombow marker pens to colour the flowers and ground the vase. Finally, I stamped the sentiment using VersaFine Clair Warm Breeze ink.
As this is a monochrome card, I'm joining in again with the current STAMPING SENSATIONS challenge.
Thanks for visiting today . . . it was lovely to see you!

Very pretty, Sarn, and in one of my favourite colours: aqua. I really like the stitching effect and circular shapes are always so pleasing. I like the simplicity of the little vase of flowers.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely weekend!
A lovely card and it makes a refreshing change for a New Home not to feature a house (that's me - boring!)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this over at Stamping Sensations.
Have a great weekend, Avril x
Very pretty floral CAS card - loving the delicate colour effect
ReplyDeleteSmashing card and colour, super image but the font of your sentiment is just a perfect touch, lifting your design!
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday
Kathyk
Striking card, like how you used the geli plate as a background and the stitched dies add a lot!
ReplyDeleteA vase of flowers is the perfect motif for a new home card Sarn! Love the elegant simplicity of this. Hug, Vicky xxx
ReplyDeleteSo pretty and adorable image love the stitched edges Sarn and the colour of the flowers x
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card Sarn, suitable for so many occasions.
ReplyDeleteSue xx
What is a gelli plate? Love the colours and a really sweet floral image. Love the font and colour of the sentiment, must get that colour. Nice to see you too!
ReplyDeleteKath x
Lovely welcoming card, wouldn’t have thought of that as a feature, you are so clever, and I love the stitched circles too xxx
ReplyDeleteThe colour palette is nice and fresh and all coordinated perfectly with the Gelli Plate backdrop Sarn. I have so many of Kays stamps from way back, still come out now and then as well.
ReplyDeleteAs always lovely to see you and my thanks for joining in with our Monochromatic theme at Stamping Sensations this month.
B x
A beautiful CAS card. Very elegant and stylish! Marlies
ReplyDeleteSuper card Sarn - very dainty and I do so love the monochrome as well.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Di xx
Wow, just gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteKatrina x