Hey there creative friends
Today I have unashamedly CASEd a card.
I was watching one of the uber talented and wonderful Eileen Godwin's You Tube videos and after seeing THIS ONE I went right ahead and made one for myself!
Very pleased with it . . . so THANKS very much Eileen . . . it was fun to make.
Wishing you a happy and creative day.

Many an evening spent watching Eileen's videos - much more interesting than most of the TV programmes 🙂. This is one I'd not spotted so thanks for the link, love it and butterflies certainly seem to be on trend at the moment
ReplyDeleteLovely card Sarn! I’m having great fun doing her online (Facebook) workshops!
ReplyDeleteStunning Sarn, you can always rely on Eileen for great tutorials and workshops.
ReplyDeleteSue xx
It's a lovely design Sarn and I'm glad you had fun recreating it! Wishing YOU a happy and creative day too :) Hug, Vicky xxx
ReplyDeleteLove this Sarnie!x
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning, like everything about it! I've never seen Eileen's video's, going to check those out today!
ReplyDeleteI like the fact that there are three butterflies in different sizes!
ReplyDeleteIsn't Eileen amazing? I love what you have done Sarn, so impressive with lovely colours. A brilliant "case".
ReplyDeleteFaith x
A lovely background and a great design with the great butterflies. Like the subtle mix of colour too.
ReplyDeleteKath x
Sarn this is so adorable so creative and inspiring x
ReplyDeleteSorry to be late to the party, your post hasn't yet appeared in my reading list!! Nearly blimmin' missed this fab make - great colours and loving your butterfly/stencil card
ReplyDeleteHappy Thursday, so glad I simply "swung by"
Kathyk
Absolutely wonderful CASE Sarn! Eileen is so talented and you're not far behind!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Di xx
LOVE IT!!!!!xxx
ReplyDelete