Saturday, March 27, 2021

Masculine Birthday Card

Hi there creative friends!

Today's card is a masculine one . . . come and see! 

The outside

The inside

  • I started off with a bit of stencilling using green and blue Distress Inks and an Aall & Create stencil.
  • Next, I stamped the SU grid stamp over the top and added a few splatters from SU Gorgeous Grunge as well as a sentiment.
  • It still needed something else . . . so I decided on the white die cut cog wheels.
  • I usually add a paper insert, but felt like a change, so, instead I stamped, stencilled, matted and layered the inside!

12 comments:

  1. What a simply SPLENDID make and loving your choice of colours, great idea to match your insert - very nice indeed

    Happy Saturday to you and your readers

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, this is just up my street - love it!! Great that the cogs actually mesh with each other and the inside is a super touch as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous male themed card Sarn, I love it.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! That is so clever and very masculine, love this Sarn.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I shall shamelessly CASE this fab man card Sarnie! Love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome masculine card, like how you built your layers with stencilling, stamping and dies! Great inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gogeous subtle background and some really lovely dies and love the simplicity of the inside of the card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these and will have to CASE ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Sarn - I like this even more than the Eileen one that you CASE'd! Great idea to add the cogs - perfect!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card Sarn can I case too please?!!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely fabulous card loving the steampunk layout brilliant masculine card x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an inspiring masculine card Sarn! There's loads of energy and movement in your background and I love that you kept your cogs purest white. Just awesome! Hug, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.