Monday, February 08, 2021

21st Birthday Card

Hello fellow crafters

I have a 6" square card to share with you today, commissioned by a friend of mine. 

I stamped the two separate Uniko birthday sentiments in Versafine Claire Twilight ink then heat embossed them with clear embossing powder.

At the top of the card, I drew a curved line in pencil first, then went over it with a black pen to create the banner string.

Next, I die-cut the numbers and punched out the banner pieces from a couple of pink gelli print snippets. Self-adhesive black gems were added at each end of the banner, plus little pearl ones in the flower centres.

13 comments:

  1. Very pleasing composition & I just love the colours. I just might have to pinch the idea for when my granddaughter turns 18....

    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw to be 21 again .....so pretty is your card great idea too l agree with Sally l could pinch this idea ...enjoy your week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card for a 21st birthday

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a delightful and on trend make which, I'm sure, will be well received by said 21 year old!

    Happy Monday, stay warm

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Light and bright and pretty Sarn! I am sure it will be happily received :) Hope you are keeping wrapped up and warm. I've been singing 'In The Bleak Mid Winter' mournfully all day! Hygge, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful and happy and delicate card Sandra, so feminine. Love it.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pink in the 21st birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Sarn, I love the beautiful CAS design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarn, I am 72 not 21, oh it's me hat has got it wrong, it's not for me. Super CAS, pretty shade of pink and like the different fonts of the sentiment.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect! I’m sure the recipient will be delighted! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a delightful and fun card for someone turning 21! I just love that creative little banner you made - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very striking and elegant 21st birthday card, I'm sure the recipient will be quiet happy with it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just love it, so pretty and sweet. The pink patterns are beautifully subtle. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.