Saturday, September 19, 2026

Vintage ATC

Hi there!

This ATC is mainly made from snippets which I’ve made into a collage.

I’m taking this along to the TAG-ALONG & ATCS September Challenge where the theme is CIRCLES. Hoping the two clock faces will count towards the theme, or the pattern made by the four petaled flowers - but if not, it will certainly fit in the ANYTHING GOES option!

Details:

  • Background = snippet of paper from a Zine that I stencilled, but ended up binning. Kept the bits of it that I liked . . . and glued one of them onto this ATC base!
  • Clock faces were carefully cut out from a photocopied page of Stamperia Voyages Fantastique images.
  • 'BPR . . . LYON’ ticket was stamped, coloured and cut out using the PaperArtsy Eclectic AB37  “Poppy Edition” stamp set.
  • Four petaled flower die by Stampin Up, cut from packaging.
  • Torn piece of paper snippet with figures on.
  • ‘Vintage’ stamped word by Aall & Create.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous ATC Sarn! Love all the elements and circles. Your suggestion worked, I’d much rather have two notifications than none 😃 xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.