Sunday, September 06, 2026

Sunday Snippets - hare tag

Hi Playmates!

I have published RESULTS from the previous challenge, so please hop over to the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND to admire the top picks and discover which lucky playmate won the prize. There's still nearly a week left to play in Di's current challenge if you haven't already done so.

For my homework, I have a monochromatic tag to share with you.

Details:

  • Taggletastic die #30 by Aall & Create (cut from black and white snippets)
  • Funky Fossil hare stamp from the Tall Grass set (easy to cut out!)
  • Unbranded die used to cut the circle behind the hare

I'm entering this tag  into the TAG ALONG & ATCS CHALLENGE where the theme is CIRCLES (or anything goes).

14 comments:

  1. My oh my Sarn, love the dramatic look of this one and always very keen on anything with Hares. Perfect circle as well for Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge, thanks so much for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING this tag with its monochromatic colour scheme, very elegant

    Happy Snippet Day

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag Sarn, such a striking design.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super monochrome tag using the smart hare with a circular 'halo''.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great monochrome tag, love the tag die-cut and handsome Hare.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow another of your great creations Sara the tag and image in monochrome is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your monochrome tag with the elegant hare, so striking in the monochrome- and a great take on the circles theme.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool monochromatic tag Sarn!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful tag, love the design. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Handsome Hare, and fabulous monochrome tag 😍xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very stylish in mono - a fab design. Thanks also for sharing with us at Tag-along (and ATCs).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Sarn, I don't know why, but this is so heart-breakingly beautiful. Wonderful use of monochrome. We live close to Watership Down as you know and this reminds me so much of the book, and the film. Both of which I cried over. A truly perfect piece of art!!
    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow.. this is so beautiful, Sarn - love it!

    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cool and stylish tag Sarn, I love everything about it! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.