Hi there!
I’m delighted to be back over at ALLSORTS as Guest Designer for the next fortnight, where Gail has chosen the theme of SYMPATHY/THINKING OF YOU/GET WELL. Plenty of choice there, but if the theme isn’t for you, there’s always the “anything goes” option.
I went with the theme and made the following card:
| A6 sized card |
There’s a lovely prize available - full details on the challenge post HERE. Please pop over and see what lovely cards the DT have made.
Details:
- PaperArtsy "Poppy Edition" EAB37 stamp set for all the stamping.
- SU Tip Top Taupe ink & a waterbrush used to colour the seedheads.
- VFC Nocturne ink used for the words.
- AALL & Create Washi Tape #7 used at the bottom of the card.
Great to see you as Guest Designer with this beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Sarn. I love the simplicity of the design. Great to see you as Guest Designer in the Allsorts Challenge.
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
Gorgeous card for the theme this time round Sarn and as always so nice to have you as our Guest Designer, always appreciated, thank you.
ReplyDeleteB x
Lovely monochrome piece
ReplyDeleteKathyk