Sunday, June 21, 2026

Long Sunday Snippets Post, so grab a cuppa!

Hi Playmates!

I'm hosting a new challenge over at the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND for the next fortnight. So why not use up some snippets on your homework, then come over to the Playground for a 'show and tell' via Mr Linky.

I made a little journal to share with you - which you can WIN as part of the Snippets Playground prize - along with a “pre-loved” Stampin' Up! stamp set. We normally offer you brand new prizes, but to help make our pocket money go further, Di and I have taken the decision to occasionally offer pre-loved items that are in “as new” condition.

The journal measures 3.75" wide and 4.5" high. Below are photo's of each page.

Journal cover

Pages 1 & 2 (with pockets and tags)

Pages 3 & 4 (with pocket & ephemera as well as a band to hold things)

Pages 5 & 6 (with a band to hold tags &
a little envelope pocket with a velcro dot closure)

Pages 7 & 8 (space to write on the left and
another couple of pockets with ephemera on the right)

Pages 9 & 10 (with a flap and a pocket)

Pages 11 & 12 (spaces to write or add ephemera)

Pages 13 & 14 (pocket and writing space)

Pages 15 & 16 (lift up flap and writing space)

Pages 17 & 18 (pocket with tags & space to write)

Presented in a custom-made box

I had a lot of fun making this journal with snippets of Craft O'Clock's Warm Breeze papers and some recycled brown paper. I hope whoever wins the journal enjoys using it or gifting it.

16 comments:

  1. I adore this Sarn! Whoever wins this absolute beauty is a very lucky Playmate! So much work and detail - you clever girl. Take a Gold Star! x

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your journal is such a beautiful gift Sarn, someone will be delighted to win this I’m sure. I think it’s a good idea to use good as new prizes, but how spooky that I am reading a book that mentions a beautiful pomegranate hedge! Funny how Val made a fishing themed card at the same time I made my tag, and not so funny that your personal blog didn’t show up on my reading list today! Keep calm keep cool and carry on! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant idea you've had for the Playground prizes - this beautiful hand crafted journal, and of course the stamp set, are great. Reading Lesley's post I have to say that the only post to come to the top of my list this morning was the Playground one. I've had to scroll through the rest in search of my usual Sunday morning 'reads'. Found this one and now I'm off to search for the remainder 🙄 but not before I've taken a closer look at the pictures here.to see just what loveliness you've created for the lucky winner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous papercrafting project and such a brilliant way to use both the prize and a lot of snippets!

    Happy Snippet Day

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing project Sarn, so much pretty detailed work I’m sure the lucky winner could look at it forever! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous journal and beautiful papers, love all the pages, pockets and tags-a brilliant prize and added bonus with the stamp set too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great little journal. Love the papers that you used. The winner will love it. Hope you have a wonderful day!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your journal is fabulous, beautiful papers and like the tags! The winner will be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just popped up on reading list, no rhyme or reason how Blogger ticks. This is such an imaginative creation, lots of elements of interest and lovely to ve offered as part of the prize.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so lovely with all the different elements and the use of those fab papers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful project, Sarn. The papers are so pretty.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! What an awesome journal, so very beautiful on every page. Love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow Sarn this is beautiful and so creative what a lovely journal it is beautiful papers and elements too x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your journal, beautiful papers and design and thank you for the chance of winning it in the Snippets Playground.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a real beauty Sarn - the winner will be one lucky playmate!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.