Hi Playmates!
Di has published RESULTS from the previous challenge, so please hop over to the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND to admire her top picks and discover which lucky playmate won the prize. There's still nearly a week left to play in the current challenge if you haven't already done so.
I have been playing with the DI-110 Clip Pop die set that I bought using the Allsorts' birthday discount last month. It’s a lot more versatile than it appears at first sight and there are lots of examples of what can be done with it on the Aall & Create website. For my homework, I made a bookmark.
| Bookmark |
| Snippets |
Materials:
- Aall & Create Clip Pop DI-110 Dies
- Visible Image 'Wings of Change' butterflies, coloured with Derwent Inktense pencils & a waterbrush, then fussy cut. They were adhered to the bookmark with glue and foam pads.
- Snippets of white and black card. The (originally white) squares were inked with Distress Inks in Antique Linen; Vintage Photo and Pumice Stone.
What a lovely bookmark, I like the black contrast with your beautiful butterflies, and I’ve learned another word today, so thanks for the inspiration and education 😍xxx
ReplyDeleteAs Lesley said, what lovely bookmark Sarn, yellow and black make such a striking palette. Another perfect entry including text at Tag-Aong (and ATC's) challenge, my thanks as always.
ReplyDeleteB x
I love this Sarn. The black makes the gorgeous butterflies really stand out, xxx
ReplyDeleteBlogger did not move this beauty to the top of my list today and now I'm off to search for the rest of my Sunday morning 'regulars'. This project is gorgeous and you chose well with your discount purchases.
ReplyDeleteThis is just lovely, Sarn, a super collection of colours, image and dimension
ReplyDeleteHappy snippet day
Kathyk
Beautiful bookmark Sarn the colours yellow & black go so well together l once had my house coloured the same colours lol the butterflies with the print are lovely and the dept too gorgeous as always x
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous Sarn, what a brilliant die I never spotted this one when I was spending my birthday voucher. Love your colour scheme, the butterflies really stand out xx
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful die-cut bookmark, love the colour combo and beautiful butterflies.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Gorgeous bookmark Sarn, the die cut frame really makes those beautiful yellow butterflies pop!
ReplyDeletexx
A lovely bookmark with great contrast and a perfect place for adding some text. Thanks so much for supporting us at Tag-along (and ATCs) again.
ReplyDeleteGreat bookmark Sarn, a lovely design. Looking forward to seeing what else you make with this lovely die set.
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
Really wonderful, Sarn! Fantastic work!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Conny
Darling bookmark, this looks like a versatile die!
ReplyDeleteThat's so pretty Sarn and I love the black and yellow together.
ReplyDeleteWhat impact, your beautiful bookmark gives, love the butterflies in the frames. x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous bookmark, the colours really pop against the black
ReplyDeleteThis triple frame looks great with the pretty added butterflies Sarn and it makes a brilliant bookmark. x
ReplyDelete