Sunday, February 22, 2026

Sunday Snippets - Sarntangled Card

Hi there Playmates!

I have published RESULTS from the previous challenge, so please hop over to the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND to admire the top picks and discover which lucky playmate won the prize. There's still nearly a week left to play in the current challenge if you haven't already done so. There’s a lot of skiving going on as entry numbers are low at the moment!

5” square card

I trimmed a white snippet of card to 3” x 3” and tangled on it, then mounted it on to a black snippet of card that was trimmed to 3.25” x 3.25”. It needed something else on the card front, so I stamped my loopy Sarntangle stamp at opposite corners, which worked a treat!

Please feel free to play with your own snippets then come over to the Snippets Playground for Sunday Morning Breakfast Club. 

11 comments:

  1. Awesome Sarntangle, and I love how you used your stamp for the finishing touch! xxx
    P.s. I’ve popped my homework into the Playground and having a well deserved coffee, thanks 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done Sarn, like how you've carried the design to the base card. Just left Di thoughts on numbers so won't bore you as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combo of your sarntangling and your stamp, looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous image and love the loopy stamped corners.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card- your sarntangle is fantastic, and a great design with the loopy corners.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love your Santangles and this is no exception, I love that you have a Sarntangle behind your Sarntangle image too!

    Happy Snippet Day

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  7. l adore your Sarntangles
    As always your creations are stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, just stunning, Sarn.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Sarntangle, so artistic! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some terrific zentangling Sarn, and your stamp makes a wonderful background. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.