Sunday, February 15, 2026

Sunday Snippets - Hogs & Kisses

Hi Playmates!

There's a new challenge to play along with over at the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND hosted by Miss Di for the next fortnight.

Here's my homework - a playful card for a good friend of mine who won't take offence at the sentiment on this birthday card. She also happens to love pigs! I just love the expression on the pig's face - and the sentiment makes me chuckle!

5" square card

Snippets left over after making
the above card. You can see my
embossed strip was only just
long enough for the card!

DETAILS

  • All stamps are from the "So Weird" stamp set by Whimsy Stamps (CWSD473)
  • Ancient Swiss Dots embossing folder used for the side strip.
  • Heffy Doodle Stitched Squares die used to cut the pig image out.
  • SNIPPETS = ALL the pieces of card on the card front.
  • Self-adhesive foam pads used behind the panel for dimension.
I would like to enter this card into the current ALLSORTS CHALLENGE 843 where our Val (Aquarius) has chosen the optional theme of EMBOSSING (wet or dry). As you can see, I went for dry embossing.

18 comments:

  1. So funny! Love the hog and the sentiment is hilarious, so true 😂. See you at breakfast club in the treehouse, I need coffee! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great fun Sarn, can't help but raise a smile.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great layout with a wonderful stamp. I must remember those words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant Sarn and so much fun, love it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol Sarn l agree the sentiment is great as is your card and the piggy image adorable too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a super pig image and I am loving the sentiment .. just how I feel too!

    Happy Snippet Day

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Popped back to thank you for sharing at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love it, great card and sentiment, I was laughing out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Being a Chinese horoscope Pig, I am in love with your fun and wonderful card. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha! It's a great card!
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great fun card, love the quirky pig and snarky sentiment-love it.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG I love your pig with attitude Sarn, fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hilarious card Sarn - loving the snarky pig as well as the sentiment. Clever girl!
    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant card, Sarn. What a fabulous image and sentiment! Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfect for Allsorts - thank you

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous and fun! Love the image- his expression is priceless- and totally agree with the sentiment...it IS weird!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha, that is just brilliant Sarn. Never read a truer statement lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.