Sunday, February 08, 2026

Snippets Sunday - Ooh La La!

Hi Playmates!

Di has published RESULTS from the previous challenge, so please hop over to the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND to admire her top picks and discover which lucky playmate won the prize. There's still nearly a week left to play in the current challenge if you haven't already done so.

For my homework this week, I made a background and then added a snippet collage over the top. This means I can also join in with the current ALLSORTS CHALLENGE #842 where the optional theme is to CREATE YOUR OWN BACKGROUND (or anything goes).

Finished A6 sized card with a side opening.

The stamped & stencilled background.

Snippets pulled out ready to use.

Details:

  • BACKGROUND created with Visible Image Daisy stencil. With the stencil still held in place, I stamped a little background stamp from Studio Light's Grunge Collection stamp set SL451 among the petals.
  • SNIPPETS for this card had previously been stamped on to a scrap of white printer paper (left over from making card inserts) using Hobby Arts' "Vintage" set. The female figure is from SU's "Beautiful You" set and was cut out from scrap of white card. I often stamp things on to white snippets, cut out and keep for later!

15 comments:

  1. Elegant and stunning, great background and images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh la la, beautiful Sarn, many thanks for joining us again at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Sarn, very stylish.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant make and I love your stencilled background

    Happy Snippet Day

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The background complements the elegant lady so well and is perfect for the current Allsorts challenge. Look forward to seeing some of your other stamped snippets on future makes - great thinking on your part.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very stylish and I love the background you have made.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful card, love the beautiful stamped collage over the stencilled/stamped background.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely collage and one of my fave SU images even if it took years to ink her up lol! The stencilled background is the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elegant card!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, very elegant, stylish and classy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Sarn - super-elegant. The colours are SO classy too!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! That is gorgeous, love you have stamped pieces ready to use. I must try that. If I remember? x

    ReplyDelete
  13. That large stencilled flower makes a wonderful background Sarn and the bit of crackle stamping looks great within the petals, also a terrific choice of images over the top with a French theme with the Eifel Tower and the very chic lady, and music notes and soft neutral colours too..just perfect! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.