Hi there!
I've made a sympathy card from snippets that were glued over the top of a stamped and stencilled background.
I would like to enter this card into the current ALLSORTS CHALLENGE #842 where creating your own background is the optional theme, or there's always Anything Goes.
| A6 sized card - tent fold |
| The stamped and stencilled background before I added the snippets. |
| The snippets I pulled out to play with. |
There's some gorgeously grungy AALL & CREATE stamps to be won at Allsorts, so why not hop over and join in? And if you use up some of your snippets, you can come and play at the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND.
Details:
- Background created with Studio Light BJ04 stencil by Jolanda de Ronde and a splatter stamp from the Gorgeous Grunge set by SU, using SU Sahara Sand and Chocolate Chip inks.
- Snippets: the leafy strip is from That's Crafty Nature's Gatherings 1 stamp set; sentiment is by Uniko and the black heart is from a Crafts Too "Miss P Loves Boundless Journal Locking Tag set.
And it's a perfect combination of images and muted palette, perfect for the occasion
ReplyDeleteKathyk
I was about to say something similar to Kathyk's comment - lovely background and suitably apt additions for the sad occasion. Perfect also for the current theme at Allsorts so thanks for joining in. I'm sure we will be seeing the remainder of your Snippets on future cards
ReplyDeleteBeautiful understated card for a sad occasion, but with lots of interesting detail xx
ReplyDeleteSuch an elegant and perfect for that occasion card Sarn. Great use of your snippets for sure.
ReplyDeleteIt's perfect for the occasion in its design. Thanks also for sharing with us at Allsorts again.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the snippets and delicate stencilled/splattered background.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Very prettily crafted, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts (mac terminal, new coming, can't see to do much on tablet or phone) .
ReplyDeleteB x
Beautiful card for a sad time xxx
ReplyDeleteStunning card, fabulous background and so many snippets! So glad you joined us at Allsorts challenge!
ReplyDeleteGreat card, for a solemn occasion!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Allsorts!
You created a fabulous background Sarn so elegant and great use of snippets x
ReplyDelete