Hi there!
Today I'm sharing an ATC with you.
| ATC |
I'm entering under the 'anything goes' option as although I have dimension on the ATC from the raised moth stamp, I'm not sure I have actual texture on it.
Details:
- Background: snippet cut from a scrap sheet I used to stamp off extra ink prior to cleaning my stamps properly. (I stamped a few little circle trios by Uniko onto the sheet.)
- Main image: Jersey Moth stamp from the "Tall Grass" set by Funky Fossil - stamped onto a snippet of acrylic paper, coloured with a waterbrush and Picked Raspberry DI. It was stuck to the ATC with foam pads for dimension.
- Sentiment was cut from a sheet of paper from the "Warm Breeze" Paper pack by Craft O’Clock.
Beautiful ATC and moth(although I don't like moths lol) great stamp off background.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Fab ATC Sarn, I love the background and the moth with pink wings is really pretty xx
ReplyDeleteOh your background stamping is just gorgeous Sarn and makes a great drop back to your pretty butterfly!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us at Tag-along (and ATC's).
Pinky
This is very cool and definitely has texture too
ReplyDeleteKathyk
Awesome! Your mother shines against the artful background xxx
ReplyDeleteYou've used perfect colours for the Moth as it really pops against the inky background, thanks so much for joining us and sharing at Tag-Along (and ATC's) November challenge.
ReplyDeleteB x
Certainly plenty of visual texture on the background to this beautiful moth although I'm not sure if this counts - I would say it does 😉. A great ATC anyway
ReplyDeleteA pretty moth and what a great background it's landed on. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tag-along (and ATCs) challenge.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card love your mother and the colours used and a lovely background too x
ReplyDeleteEine traumhaft schöne ATC, liebe Sarn. Der bunte Hintergrund passt perfekt zu dem hübschen Schmetterling.
ReplyDeleteLiebe Sonntagsgrüße
von Anke
Wonderful ATC Sarn - and i adore the splash of pink on the Jersey Moth! Lovely work.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Di xx