Tuesday, April 01, 2025

New Blog Challenge - Woot Woot!

Hi there!

Did you hear? There's a new monthly blog challenge to play along with starting 1st May. It's called Tag Along & ATCs and it's run by Brenda, Lynn and Pinky, who want to see your Tags and ATCs (as the name suggests!).

I will definitely be playing along next month, but in the meantime, I thought I'd share an ATC that I drew some "stacks" on - just for fun!

ATC

Details:

  • Snippets of white and black card.
  • Sakura Pigma Micron 01 pen to doodle with.
  • Pencil and a paper stump to add shading.

11 comments:

  1. Brilliant 'stacks' ATC to publicise the new challenge - should be good to see more tags and/or ATCs for a bit of variety amongst all the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant ATC- love the stacks and fancy swirls.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank so much for the shout out Sarn and so please your getting prepared.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you know Sarn I love ATC’s (even though I don’t seem to make very many nowadays), and this one is superb - brilliant and imaginative doodling xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous ATC Sarn, what a clever design!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome ATC Sarn, love the stacks, and super shading. Fancy, a challenge made for you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this shout out for the challenge! Great ATC and can't wait to see what you create for the new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarn this is so creative l love your stacks beautifully done x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your drawing always amazes me--wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! your creative juices were flowing for this amazing image Sarn, a beautiful and striking ATC. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.