Sunday, July 21, 2024

Now he is SIX!

Hi Playmates!

I'm hosting a new challenge over at the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND for the next fortnight. So take a look at your pile of snippets (I KNOW you have some), make something with them, then come and play!

It's Dudley's birthday tomorrow - so I made him a card (as I normally do!). A very CAS card - he doesn't like too much fuss, being a boy! Plus I have lots of doggy treats for him in my satchel - but don't tell Miss Di!

4.75" square base card

Snippets used

Materials:

  1. Paint stripe stamp from a long-retired Stampin' Up! (SU) set stamped on the card 3 times without re-inking, using SU Misty Moonlight ink.
  2. Happy Birthday die by Gummiapan, cut from snippets.
  3. Letters to spell out Dudley's name using upper and lower case Memory Box 'Typewriter' dies (sets 98366 & 98367) die cut from white snippets, then brushed with Misty Moonlight ink (having placed each letter back in the white snippet negative to facilitate the inking).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE DUDLEY DOG!

18 comments:

  1. Aren't you a good auntie! The perfect Dudley card and I bet his mom loves it, too! Give him an extra tummy rub from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect 'boy' card Auntie Sarn, if he's like my girls having his name on it will make him super happy.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous boy card Sarn, Dudley will love it….and the doggy treats you have stashed away in your satchel.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really super 'blue for a boy' card for the gorgeous Dudley from his Auntie Sarn 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love how you created three different colours with one ink….awesome! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dudley is going to love this!! A great card and would work equally well for a hooman!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday, Dudley! What a wonderful card you’ve created for him!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card for Dudley!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great boy card with the SU stamp, and personalised for Dudley too. I have that sentiment die - it's by Gummiapan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info Lynn. You’re a pal! X

      Delete
  10. How fun is this birthday card for the pawsome Snippets mascot! I love this CAS look and I have a feeling Dudley is smart enough to realize it's his birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card for Dudley Sarn, I absolutely love that paint stripe stamp, such a pity it’s retired!!
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card Sarn is just perfect for Dudley xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Una CAS card stupenda per il compleanno di Dudley!! Sono sicura che gli piacerà, e ancora di più quello che hai nascosto nella tua cartella! :D

    Questo sarà probabilmente il mio ultimo commento prima della mia pausa. Sono molto stanca e troppo occupata a causa di problemi familiari pesanti, quindi le mie scuse in anticipo se non commenterò per un po'.
    Forse a volte riuscirò a trovare un po' di tempo per una visita o per pubblicare un post sul blog, ma non sono sicura.. Quindi per il momento ti auguro una bella e creativa Estate!
    Abbracci!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Auntie Sarn!

    Dis be Dudley Dog to say a huge woof woof in thanks for my lovely, lovely card - get OFF me Mama! .............

    .............Di here, cheeky monkey hopped onto my chair and started tapping away when my back was turned! He's been ejected, very kindly I promise. Such a great card Sarn - super design. I never have enough graded shades of a single colour to do this, it's perfect! Totally appreciate your kindness, as always.

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Six? How is that even possible, smashing card for the occasion too

    Happy (belated) birthday Dudders!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  16. AW! How lovely of you, a fabulous masculine card for him, bet he loved it. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are a kind Auntie Sarn! This is the perfect card for a pupper as the sweeps of colour look as if they were made by a wagging tail! Mwahs (because it's too hot for hugs!) Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.