Saturday, June 08, 2024

ALLSORTS CHALLENGE 784

It's Saturday morning and time for another ALLSORTS CHALLENGE where I am delighted to be their Guest Designer this week. 

This week's theme is FLOWERS GALORE (or you can, of course, choose the Anything Goes option). 

I think you'll agree that this pop up box card has flowers galore! 

A pretty boxful of flowers for someone's birthday.

Folds flat for posting.

The die cut snippets,
plus the final versions coloured and glued together.

Materials:

  • Decorative papers from Craft O'Clock's Warm Breeze pad to decorate the pop up box flaps etc.
  • Martha Stewart edge punch used on 3 of the box flaps.
  • Tim Holtz Modern Floristry dies by Sizzix to fill the inside of the card.
  • White and green snippets of card for die cutting. The die cuts were subsequently brushed with a variety of dye inks to colour them. I used the negative pieces to reinsert the flowers for ease of holding them in place while brushing with ink.
  • The sentiment uses long-retired oval punches and birthday words, all by Stampin' Up!
I hope you will come and join in at the Allsorts Challenge. There is a lovely prize to be won.

20 comments:

  1. Good to see you as guest designer this time and the flower box is beautiful. Handy tip for colouring die cut flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just lovely and perfect for our theme this week Sarn, thank so much for being our Guest Designer again, always a pleasure to have you tag along.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sarn this is absolutely stunning, so detailed and clever and has a real wow factor to it!
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on you GDT spot and love the box card and beautiful flowers.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You knocked it out of the park with your exploding box of flowers! This is just stunning and a fantastic way to guest design for Allsorts! I LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWser! A totally fabulous floral project and what a lot of snippets got used on your lovely summery project too.

    Have a great weekend

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful, Sarn! I never managed to make this card style. So great to have you as a guest designer at Allsorts and helping us out a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! I LOVE the flowers in this lovely and beautiful box card, a super surprise for the recipient, who will be thrilled with it, I'm sure. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect for our theme, it's a wonderful make and great it folds flat too. Thanks for being our GDT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for being a GD!!
    I love the box of flowers! You are so inspiring!
    I haven't made a pop up box for a long time!!
    You make me want to get busy!!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous. I do love a pop up card. Haven't made one for ages. Thanks for the inspiration. Congrats on your GD spot at Allsorts xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely to have you as Guest Designer this week and what a gorgeous box of floral loveliness too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous box pop-up card Sarn. Lovely to see you as a GD again in the Allsorts Challenge.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I’m glad I popped up again, as I would have missed this beauty. I remember tackling teaching this box design at a lace group many moons ago, put me right off, but you’ve rekindled my interest 😃. Love how you coloured the flowers, so pretty! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful pop up box Sarn and the flowers look so realistic l made one but only the one maybe l should do another they really are a lovely change x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this is an amazing kinetic card, I love cards that are interactive and this is a beauty.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Sarn! What a super pop up card - someone will be thrilled to receive that. Wonderful colours - and such a neat trick for colouring the flowers. Congratulations on being Allsorts Guest Designer.

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW WOW WOW Dein Blumenwerk schaut gigantisch aus, liebe Sarn. Ein ganz besonderer GD-Beitrag für die Allsorts Challenge.

    Herzliche Grüße
    von Anke

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on your guest spot Sarn! What a show stopper you've come up with too - I do love your garden in a box! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fabulous floral creation Sarn and so much prettiness with all the flowers and leaves and love the colours too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.