Hi Playmates!
It's nearly St George's Day and in my satchel this week, I have some illicit hooch to stash around the Treehouse - out of sight of Miss Di - ready for a little St George's Day celebration. Di says she'll get the flags out and will be making some of her famous punch (but you can be sure I'll pep it up a bit!) Shhh!
Meantime, I've been busy tearing up my homework! LOL! Well - I tore out a page from the little book I mentioned over on this previous post . . . then tore the edges of a couple of smaller snippets of card that matched the colour scheme. Stamped just one word to finish.
![]() |
| Suitable for a new baby card? |
![]() |
| The card along with the snippets left over from tearing each side. |
I have published RESULTS from the previous challenge, so please hop over to the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND to admire the top picks and discover which lucky playmate won the prize.


Such a simple, effective card!
ReplyDeleteYes for a baby card!
I'll have to hurry with my homework so I get in on the hooch!
As Gail said, simple but so effective.
ReplyDeleteB x
That’s so cute, and I’ll be sure to visit the treehouse! Xxx
ReplyDeleteI always look forward to seeing what you have in your satchel each week - this is simple but a lovely idea. BTW the link to previous post isn't working 😉. Late with ,my homework this time but it is on the way I promise.
ReplyDeleteThanks Val - link now sorted. xxx
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable Sarn and so stylish .. I love it!
ReplyDeletePauline xx
Brilliant CAS card and love all the torn edges.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
This is so doggoned cute with those baby shoes and torn edges! One word is all this fun little card needed too. I like it!
ReplyDeleteFABBYLICIOUS make and such cool colour combo - be right round for the illicit hooch, will bring my own mug!
ReplyDeleteHappy Snippet Day
Kathyk
What sweet cards (looked at the previous two 'new home' cards too) and love the torn edges using these cute Helen Exley illustrations Sarn, and the single word sentiment is perfect with these sweet little shoes. x
ReplyDeleteI love it Sarn, right up my street, very simple but soooo effective. Just beautiful
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely CAS card Sarn I absolutely love it I like how you have torn the card and the one word sentiment it is super
ReplyDeletehugs
lolo x
What a beautiful and gorgeous card Sarn. Those tiny boots are just perfect on their own.
ReplyDeleteFA. BU.LOUS!! You are the tearing queen! Such lovely design for that little cute stamp!
ReplyDeleteIt seems that the celebration for St. George’s day will make us all drunk. See you soon. LOL :D
Hugs!
Fabulous card Sarn! I do so love those illustrations that you use so well. Clever girl!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Di xx
Aww so sweet Sarn is your card and great look with the torn sheets and cute childs shoes definitely got a lot of happiness there ......just got a thirst on l will join you for that scrummy punch later x
ReplyDeleteThe torn edges and perfect colour combo really highlights this little art work.
ReplyDeleteSimply love everything about this Sarn! CAS perfection. x
ReplyDeleteDarling card, what is St. George Day?
ReplyDeleteHaha, 'I tore up my homework' is an excellent variation on 'My dog ate my homework'! A fabulous and inspirational card Sarn and perfect for a new baby. Hugs, Vicky xxx
ReplyDelete