Sunday, October 22, 2023

Sunday Snippets!

Hi Playmates!

Today I have a CAS butterfly card to share with you. 

After all the stormy weather this week there are precious few butterflies fluttering around now! However, I stamped some onto a gel print snippet, then cut them out and glued them to the card front. I also heat embossed the sentiment with gold EP. 

5" square card

Attempting to show the shine of the heat embossing!

The sentiment and butterflies are from separate Visible Image stamp sets.

Di has published RESULTS from the previous challenge, so please put your wellingtons on and puddle-jump over to the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND to admire the top picks and discover who won the prize.

18 comments:

  1. Such an elegant card Sarn! Great gelli printing - and the gold looks really beautiful with the pink - perfect!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet flutterbys, look lush with the gold xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really great use of gel plate snippets Sarn and nice hints of gold.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've certainly made brilliant use of the gel print snippets for this elegant butterfly card. Off to put my wellies on to visit the Playground

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Sarn those lovely gel plate butterflies really draw the eye.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pink butterflies look just perfect with the gold embossed sentiment! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely Sarn so elegant too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this a lot, the combination of the pink and the gold is so elegant

    Happy Snippet day!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a wonderful CAS card, Sarn. Love those pink butterflies and the gold embossing looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful CAS card Sarn, very stylish. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love pink and gold together and those cute butterflies are the perfect finishing touch to this CAS design.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Questa è una super CAS Sarn, un uso perfetto dei tuoi snippets rosa con quelle belle farfalle e il sentiment oro aggiunge eleganza!
    Buona settimana!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, you're right Sarn, the butterflies are gone for another year but you have cheered me up with your pretty butterfly card :) Pink and gold is a wonderful combination too! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty butterflies! Lovely embossed sentiment. Well done, Sarn! Love it!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. so sweet and a fab CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the pink butterflies with the gold embossed sentiment, I feel pink and gold is elegant somehow. Love the card Sarn.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a pretty card, perfect CAS, Sarn.

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.