Hi there!
Thanks for coming to visit.
Today I have a DL card to share with you which was just the right size to enclose three ATCs for a swap. I made this a little while ago, but haven't blogged it until now! Unusually for me, no snippets were used on this card!
- First, I brushed purple ink through the Uniko "Flower Power #8" stencil
- I stamped various stamps from Funky Fossil's "In The Meadow" set using first and second generation inking with grey and purple inks
- Purple splatters were stamped using SU's "Gorgeous Grunge" stamp set (retired)
- I also brushed ink right around the edge of the stamped panel
- The stamped panel was mounted onto purple card, then adhered to the card front.
Di has put the RESULTS POST up in the Snippets Playground. Why not nip over there and see if you're the prize winner, or perhaps your card has been showcased?

Great stamping here - beautiful card and loving the words
ReplyDeleteAnything with a floral (and butterfly) design is always a big hit with me!
ReplyDeleteA lovely, delicate design and gorgeous colour too.
ReplyDeleteLorraine
This is just stunning, with great stamping and stenciling! I love the purple colors too!
ReplyDeleteLove this Sarn...so clever how you have used a bit of stenciling on the left of the card and great choice of colours too! xx
ReplyDeleteAh beautiful! I love the colour and the way you've layered up all your stamping but it's still clean and simple. Must make time for some stamping this wee! x
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful is your card x
ReplyDeleteNo snippets but such a lovely, elegant card Sarn!! The meadow with the purple looks great and love the splatters and the sentiment!
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning card. I love how you have used the stencil and those splatters, they look amazing behind that soft stamping xx
ReplyDeleteA fabulous card and such a lovely sentiment too.
ReplyDeleteKath x
Lovely floral scene Sarn, fab inking and splattering xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colours, stamping and stencilling … and best of all you sent it to me … woo hoo !! I was really thrilled to receive such a gorgeous card … I myself have started making 1 or 2 DL cards that are ATC swap ready !!😀😀
ReplyDeleteThis is such a pretty card and I love the almost monochrome look.
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning and gives me a peaceful feeling.
ReplyDeleteThis is just beautiful Sarn! I love the wildflower vibe - I can almost smell that lovely hay smell and hear the buzzing of the insects! Hugs, Vicky xxx
ReplyDeleteOh wow--such a creative use of the Uniko stencil which I really need to get out & use! Just love this beautiful card, Sarn! PS--thanks for the special order SaRngria!
ReplyDeleteAnd back to normal, with no notifications!! DOH! I'm so sorry that I ALMOST missed this fabulous make ... not least because it features shades of my fave colour but because it's GLORIOUS! I think we'll let you off for not using any snippets .... Miss Di might want to "see you" after the playground empties though!
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday
Kathyk
OH! This is gorgeous Sarn, love the stamping and splotting! layered onto the same colour card, it all stands out so beautifully.
ReplyDeleteFaith x
Well there's a thing! I could have sworn I commented on this beautiful DL card. LOVE the colours of course and a stunning design - great work as always my friend!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Di xx
How did I miss this?
ReplyDeleteLove this Sarn, a beautiful card - can feel a shameless steal coming on..... xx
So very pretty and a wonderful design.
ReplyDelete