Saturday, November 20, 2021

Allsorts Challenge - Week 651

Hello and welcome!

It's 8 o'clock on a Saturday morning, which means there's a new Allsorts Challenge waiting for you to play along with. 

This week, Brenda has chosen the theme of ONE FOR THE GIRLS - so she wants to see pretty, feminine, girly makes please.

Here's my DT card:


The materials used to make the card.

To make this card: I started by stamping the Carabelle "Woman with Birds - La Femme aux Oiseaux" image in dark blue ink onto a white piece of card. Once that was dry, I placed a stencil on top and brushed various distress inks through it. I punched out three flowers and brushed pink ink around the petal edges, shaped them and glued them to the card, then added rhinestone centres.


25 comments:

  1. Oooh, very nice card - such pretty colours - perfect for the "for the girls" challenge, super prize too

    Happy Saturday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. A striking feminine uim\age set off nicely by the stencilling

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered who the image was from Sarn, I love her and so striking against the stencilled background.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dry stylish modern card Sarn .. I love everything about it
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or even .. very stylish!! Oh this pesky predictive text 🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great stamp that is Sarn! I love how you've given it a modern twist with your stencilling and clear colours. She looks as if she's at a light show! Have a lovely weekend my friend! Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card Sarn and I love the colours that you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunning creation, Sarn! So beautiful and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Sarn love the design and image. Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous stencilled background which creates the most beautiful backdrop for that gorgeous stamp.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful idea to stencil over her face and in fab colours also. a striking card Sarn.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, Sarn this is so incredibly beautiful, the stenciled background and the image look like a marriage made n heaven stupendous creation
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card and fabulous feminine stamp!
    Thanks for your comments in Finnish :) ):m

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a gorgeous card Sarn lovely image used and amazing background x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is simply stunning!! I love the image, the stenciling, the colors, flowers, etc! It all works beautifully together!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow that’s a very striking effect with the stencil, awesome card Sarn and thanks for the hot chocolate ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning card I love the absolutely beautiful image and stencilled background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  18. An image I really like but do not own - it looks fab with the multi coloured stencilling.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Crumbs Sarn - what a fabulous card! LOVE the stencilling and the beautiful stamped lady - as well as the sweet flowers as an extra feminine touch. I did wonder why you stamded and then stencilled but after gazing more realised how well the stencilling is done - and her face is pale pink.

    Just had the giggles here over your comment about being not being carried around but at least no worming pills! Too funny!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Now isn't she just beautiful...I wonder what she is thinking? Lovely card Sarn xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card, I would not of thought to stencil behind the image-it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This looks amazing, super design, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. A lovely creation and image. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautifully feminine & artistic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.