Hello and welcome!
Another Saturday morning has arrived - which means it's time for another ALLSORTS CHALLENGE.
Brenda has chosen the theme for this week's challenge, which is: ANYTHING AUTUMN - see HERE for further details.
I have TWO cards to share with you:
CARD 1
![]() |
| A6 sized card |
To make this card: I first stamped the Katzelkraft Windy Day image onto the card front, then stamped it again onto the green designer paper. I carefully cut out the girl's coat and umbrella and paper pieced them. I used Tombow pens for the hair, scarf, leggings and grounding. A matching piece of paper was added to the left hand side of the card. The whole thing was finished off with a Uniko "Simply Said" sentiment.
CARD 2
![]() |
| This card uses the Lavinia Spotty Toadstools stamps which you have a chance to win if you enter the challenge. |
For the above card: I used the following Lavinia Stamps - Spotty Toadstool stamps; Slender Mushrooms; Fairy Web and a little foliage stamp (retired). I also brushed brown ink through the Laurel Stencil avoiding the toadstool heads. The toadstools were stamped first, then the mushrooms, foliage & web. The upside down toadstool was coloured in and the sentiment was added. Everything was then matted and layered onto an A6-sized card which I'd punched out the right hand edge.
You can see my talented team mates' examples HERE


Not one but two real beauties Sarn. So imaginative upturning one of the toadstools and colouring just the one to draw the eye. And of course great paper piecing on the wind day creation.
ReplyDeleteB x
Two fun and clever cards for inspiration - difficult to choose which I like best.
ReplyDeleteI love both of your makes today ... the katzelkraft image is brilliant and I love your paper pieced treatment of her, and your toadstool make is delightful, your spot colouring inspired
ReplyDeleteHappy Saturday matey
Kathyk
Forgot to say .. I spy a PRS sentiment that I "made" you buy .... bet you're glad though!
ReplyDeleteKathyk
Oh my gosh! Two fabulous cards here, both such fun. Love the upside toadstool one with the great sentiment and also the windy day one is brilliant! Clever work Sarn ,
ReplyDeleteHugs
Di xx
Two brilliant cards Sarn .. the Windy Day is such an imaginative take on autumn, and love the paper piecing. The Gary toadstools one is also very imaginative and delightful … I love it
ReplyDeletePauline x
Oops that should have said fairy toadstools .. hate this predictive text when I haven’t got my lenses in 🤣🤣
ReplyDeleteTwo fantastic cards Sarn. I love them both.
ReplyDeleteSue xx
Hihi! I love both cards for different reasons!
ReplyDeleteWOW Sarn these are two amazing creations the first one is gorgeous I love how you have paper pieced the image and brolly the second one is awesome a brilliant design both are ACE makes
ReplyDeletehugs
lorraine x
Two very unusual cards Sarn, both clever in design. i hope I am never out in wind that strong though...lol xx
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful cards. Alison x
ReplyDeleteTwo fabulous card designs, love the windy day image - such fun.
ReplyDeleteLorraine
What a brilliant stamp and your paper piecing following on from the pattern at the side looks amazing. Loving the toadstools and the quirky design too.
ReplyDeleteTwo different autumn card, but both so gorgeous, love the paper piecing;-))m
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I just LOVE that first card with that wonderful image! The 2nd one is awesome with a great sentiment as well! Great job on both!
ReplyDeleteBoth made me smile….I Sure have been in a Gale like that, such fun, love the paper piecing and your attention to detail with the wood grain following the wind direction….love the toadstools, with lovely background and the upturned one adds another fun element…..those prizes sound awesome….thinking cap is now on xxx
ReplyDeleteThey both are fabulous and so creative! Love the unique Katzelkraft image!
ReplyDeleteTwo really great cards. Love the windy image :-D x
ReplyDeleteBoth of your cards Sarn are fabulous l love both of the stamps such fun cards they are gorgeous background with the toadstools xx
ReplyDeleteSuper cards and the 1st one is such fun, xx
ReplyDeleteWonderful cards, Sarn. I love them both. xx
ReplyDelete