Wednesday, September 08, 2021

Golden Wedding Anniversary

Hi there!

Today's card is for my neighbours' 50th Wedding Anniversary. As it was a special occasion, I made them a special card. I used a lovely floral embossing folder on some gold mirror card, and die cut the numbers from the same card so it all matched.

This view shows the shape & dimension

Another view - more from the front.

14 comments:

  1. Your card is a delight matey, very elegant and sumptuous and sure to be appreciated by the golden couple.

    A lovely idea, by Allsorts, to honour your late friend - I'll look out for it too

    Happy Wednesday to you and your readers

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous Anniversary card - beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW ! That is a stunning card Sarn xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing Sarn, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarn, this is absolutely stunning! I bet your neighbours love it - very elegant and a perfect Golden Wedding card.

    I'll be adding about the Allsorts Challenge into my Sunday Snippets post. As Kath chose the theme and it's in her memory, I really must go the extra mile and do my best to make a card.

    Big hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Sarn.

    Lovely card for a Golden Wedding.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well! They must have been bowled over by this gorgeous card Sarn. Just beautiful! I'm so happy Allsorts are honouring Kath in this way - will definitely be joining in! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful and luminous card to celebrate a verey special wedding anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarn, this is so creative and so appropriate for the occasion xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely stunning for such a wonderful occasion! I'm sure they treasured it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an exquisite design! Your friends will be so impressed and will be proud to display such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an elegant card Sarn, so glad you’re mojo reappeared xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!! Such amazing anniversary card! LOVE all that gold and the fabulous decoration! Stunning unusual folding, it seems a lantern! Your neighbours will be stunned for sure!
    Thanks for helping Miss D!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A stunning card, Sarn! Absolutely perfect for a Golden wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.