Friday, June 04, 2021

Masculine Birthday Card

Hey!

Today I'm sharing a masculine birthday card with you.

I usually find it difficult to make cards for men, but this one came together quite quickly using some earthy toned papers and a little die cutting. 


I used a snippet of white card for the base - scored and folded it in half, then scored the card front in half and folded it back on itself. Being a snippet, it was an odd size, so I had to make an envelope for it too! Folded up it measures 4" x 4.5".

Wondering where I'm going to write on it? It'll be on the nice white back!


12 comments:

  1. A great masculine card, love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect Sarn! Love the striped paper along with the others you used - and the bird is a perfect touch!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great masculine card Sarn, I really like - such a clever combination of patterns/textures and colours, anyone would be really lucky to receive it

    Happy Friday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Sarn! I just love those gorgeous papers and great fold design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your card Sarn is just perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really super male creation, great papers, image and shape of the card. Hope you have a lovely weeekend.

    Kath xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the writing on the bird and branch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic male themed card Sarn, I love the papers you've used.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely combination of colour and pattern Sarn and I like the way you made the bird the focal point. Hug, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. STUNNING work Sarn I love the paper and the newspaper bird.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a striking masculine card, like your paper choices and the bird and sentiment are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab man card Sarnie! (Shout out for you on my blog!) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.