Hey there! Thanks for dropping by.
I've another masculine card to show you today, using papers that were already out on my desk from THIS CARD.
The lovely large leafy stamp came free from a recent Simply Cards & Papercraft magazine. I stamped the sentiment and leaves in brown ink in keeping with the earthy tones.
I cut the blue piece of card and both pieces of patterned paper to the same size as each other, then tore the papers at an angle (ensuring you could see the white tear). Next, I glued the stripey paper onto the blue piece of card, then the script paper on top of that and trimmed off the top excess.

Now this I LOVE Sarn, great combination of colours and textures and that free stylised leaf image works really well with your design
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday
Kathyk
A super masculine card and great use of snippets of different papers, an idea to remember
ReplyDeleteVery inventive, Sarn. I like the stripes and the leaves on a background of writing!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful Sarn! What a great combination of pattern and texture and colour. What a brilliant freebie from the mag - a really beautiful leafy branch which I bet you'll get plenty of use out of! Hugs, Vicky xxx
ReplyDeleteGreat title for the post, and a great card too, lovely papers and design. Hope all is well with you and Gra.
ReplyDeleteKath x
THis is wonderful and I love those torn papers - what a great look! I love your positivity poster too :)
ReplyDeleteA fantastic card Sarn, I love the torn papers.
ReplyDeleteSue xx
I LOVE the design Sarn, the leaf stamp is gorgeous, (must get mine into use!)
ReplyDeletea fabulous masculine card with great papers also.
Faith x
Just perfect Sarn - love it! I have that mag languishing here but you really crakced it for a chap.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Di xx
Love the torn papers with contrasting designs Sarn, a fab card with texture and interest xxx
ReplyDeleteSuch a striking masculine card!
ReplyDelete