Sunday, July 13, 2025

Snippets on Sunday - an ATC

Hi there!

I have published RESULTS from the previous challenge, so please hop over to the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND to admire the top picks and discover which lucky playmate won the prize. There's still nearly a week left to play in the current challenge if you haven't already done so.

ATC 2.5" x 3.5"

DETAILS:

  • 2.25" x 3.25" Snippet of paper from the 13Arts "End of Summer" paper pad, glued to a black snippet of card measuring standard ATC size of 2.5" x 3.5"
  • I used a sentiment stamp from That's Crafty's "Nature's Gatherings" set. It's one long line in reality, but I used Washi Tape to mask off and ink separate parts of the sentiment in order to make it two lines which better fitted the small space available. 
  • The sentiment was stamped with VFC Nocturne ink, then heat embossed using clear embossing powder.
I'm also entering this ATC into the current challenge for Tag-Along & ATCs where the theme is "In the Garden" (or anything goes) - with a lovely prize on offer.

13 comments:

  1. That's so pretty Sarn, almost an ethereal feel to that DP with the misty background. Perfect for our theme at Tag-Along (and ATC's), lovely to have you join us again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous paper, looks stunning on the black, and sweet sentiment. Most times I try that masking the stamp, I forget to remove the mask before stamping, ugh, so well done! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super ATC and a handy tip for the sentiment. Messy job though if you forget to remove the tape before stamping - no need to ask how I know this 🤣

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out SO WELL

    Happy Snippet Day

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and atmospheric ATC Sarn. I love masking and using part sentiments too, but it is so fiddly! Great result you’ve got there xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful ATC and love the beautiful paper too.
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sarn - what a gorgeous ATC! Clever tip with thr sentiment! Really lovely work - I recently bought a summer floaty top in a similar pattern and colours!
    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and an effective ATC design. Thanks also for joining in with Tag-Along (and ATC's) July challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tag, we often forget that simple cards(ATC's) can be the most striking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is so beautiful! Love the colors! Really amazing!

    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty and effective card xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a lovely ATC Sarn. It has a great mood to it with those colours and the sentiment is certainly true at the minute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tag-along (and ATC's).
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  13. Catching up at last! This is gorgeous, I love the paper and that you masked off the sentiment. I always make a mess when I do it. Love this. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.