Sunday, July 27, 2025

Sarn's Sunday Snippets - 27-07-25

Hi Playmates!

After messing around sliding into the paddling pool and splashing about, I managed to get some homework done!

A6 Sized card

Details:

  • Main panel features an ancient Rubber Romance wooden stamp - I think it was called Julia (stamped in VFC Pine Cone ink). She was coloured using a water brush and SU Rich Razzleberry ink. The book was coloured with Vintage Photo DI.  I added a small Happy Birthday sentiment (details lost in the mists of time!). Die cut using Heffy Doodle Stitched Rectangles.
  • Main panel mounted onto a snippet of brown card at a jaunty angle!
  • Snippet of torn burgundy patterned paper added across card front.
  • Ancient SU floral stamp stamped three times across the bottom of the card using SU Rich Razzleberry ink.

Di has published RESULTS from the previous challenge, so please hop over to the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND to admire her top picks and discover which lucky playmate won the prize. There's still nearly a week left to play in the current challenge if you haven't already done so.


16 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, I love the colours, and the stamped image is fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dusky pink hues for a very feminine card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card Sarn. Love the image and colours, the stamped border, torn paper, and jaunty angle. You are awesome! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cracking job and lovely colour co-ordination too

    Happy Snippet Day

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colour choice for this super card and lots of different ways of incorporating some of your snippets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this card is fabulous just love this image and the colours used also the stamped bottom looks amazing and ripped paper boarder adds a great finish too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab and funky feminine card Sarn, great image and colour scheme xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very feminine card, love the beautiful image-the stamped and paper strip along the bottom.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, like that image and the stamped background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Sarn. Love that you’re using ancient things as well. Always nice to rediscover them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Sarn - LOVE the image and colours. Nice one!
    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonderful feminine card, Sarn.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sarn
    I am catching up at last!
    Great use of your snippets and I love the image.
    Hope you had a good weekend.
    Love and hugs
    Jules xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super pretty card Sarn. Love how you stamped along the bottom and the layout is perfect. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how you combined everything together for this wonderful card. I can never do jaunty - always looks wrong for me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your creativity is marvellous, coming out with so many elements and images, putting them together for a WOW. Love it. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.