Sunday, October 20, 2024

Sunday Snippets - more collage!

Hi Playmates!

Last Sunday, I mentioned you would be seeing more collage cards . . . and true to my word . . . here's another!

I put the collage together using snippets from my Junk Journal shoe box of odds and ends (as before) - choosing complementary tones. 

5" x 7" card

The starting point was the snippet of silhouette flowers stamped onto white card and inked around the edges, followed by grouping some torn snippets around it. I added the Tim Holtz Small Talk stickers to finish it off, then glued it to the card front.

Di has published RESULTS from the previous challenge, so please hop over to the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND to admire her top picks and discover who won the prize. There's still another week left to play in the current challenge if you haven't already done so. The conker contest is in full swing! 

11 comments:

  1. Love your creative collage card, what a fab sentiment too. I’m skipping over to the Snippets Playground now with my Conkers, following a tip from Miss Di 😉xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Lesley said, lovely sentiment to compliment another pretty collage creation.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've certainly got the knack of making something wonderful from a few 'scraps' - love it 😉

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely collage design Sarn, I love the sentiment.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great collage design and love the sentient.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent design - worthy of framing and a fab sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another corker Sarn, gorgeous subtle neutral tones, very tranquil and artistic xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely collage card Sarn - great colours too.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you can gather snippets together and make some fabulous collage cards, and here's proof of yet another beauty! I really like these colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your collage card is a beautiful mix of creativity and resourcefulness! Using snippets from your Junk Journal shoe box to create complementary tones brings a unique charm. The silhouette flowers and Tim Holtz Small Talk stickers add the perfect finishing touches to your artful design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful collage! Love how everything tones. Hope you are having a lovely weekend! Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.