Fabulous card Sarn! Wonderful colours you used - the whole card is perfection. During my sort out of the paper trays I found an Altenew 'Poppies' set of stamps and stencils that were a magazine 'freebie'. Kept those handy to have a play. Altenew certainly produce some wonderful goodies!
SO elegant and sweet!!! Love so much this one layer card, fabulous colours and design!The stamp is awesome and matches perfectly with the art deco font!! Hugs, see you later on the swings!
Sarn your card is gorgeous the colouring of the flower is beautiful so nice having it at one edge of your card and the white background card makes it stand out even more xx
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.
In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Smashing make and glorious shades of orange too.
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday
Kathyk
Gorgeous card - very classy 😉
ReplyDeleteOne of my fave Altenew sets Sarnie - lovely colours you've used here. Great make.x
ReplyDeleteFabulous card Sarn! Wonderful colours you used - the whole card is perfection. During my sort out of the paper trays I found an Altenew 'Poppies' set of stamps and stencils that were a magazine 'freebie'. Kept those handy to have a play. Altenew certainly produce some wonderful goodies!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Di xx
I love how you colored that beautiful flower! What a pretty card!
ReplyDeleteSO elegant and sweet!!! Love so much this one layer card, fabulous colours and design!The stamp is awesome and matches perfectly with the art deco font!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, see you later on the swings!
Sarn your card is gorgeous the colouring of the flower is beautiful so nice having it at one edge of your card and the white background card makes it stand out even more xx
ReplyDeleteVery pretty xxx
ReplyDeleteOh so pretty Sarn and in a favourite colour combo of mine too! Hugs, Vicky xxx
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful. I have that sentiment set as I love CRM.
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning, I have this set so appreciate the inspiration for CAS!
ReplyDeleteI love the simplicity and autumnal colours in your card Sarn, you've shown the flower off beautifully. It's gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteFaith x
WOW wonderful card Sarn, the colouring of the flower is so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Anke
Beautiful stamp set and fab colours Sarn, and the Rennie Mackintosh sentiment is very stylish too
ReplyDeletePauline xx
This is quite simply a beautiful card Sarn love the stamp and the simplicity of the design
ReplyDeletehugs
lorraine x