Friday, April 22, 2022

Bunny ATC

Hi there!

I like making ATCs and recently discovered an ATC challenge blog called A Tiny Craft, so I thought I'd follow their theme of bunnies and join in!

Here's my ATC:

2.5" x 3.5"

I stamped and coloured the bunnies first, then gave the ATC a light colour wash in the lower third. Stencilling was added via the Funky Fossil "Scribbles" stencil. Everything was coloured with Distress Oxides (and a white gel pen in places!). I also used a gold pen around the edges of the ATC. 

26 comments:

  1. Just love these bunnies - they look knitted!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are meant to look knitted as they were designed to look like the beautiful knitted creations by the LITTLE COTTON RABBITS lady.

      Delete
  2. Oh Sarn what an adorable image used your card is pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous ATC Sarn, such a beautiful stamp too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. An ATC challenge blog? Splendid ... and a fabulously bunny make it is too matey

    Happy Friday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling bunnies and lovely design and coloring Sarn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute ATC with the most adorable bunnies and the stencilling in the background looks so pretty x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute bunnies and such lovely background, Sarn! A delicious ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable bunnies Sarn, and with such a pretty background makes for a gorgeous ATC xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely ATC Sarn, your little bunnies are adorable. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun are these cute bunnies 😊

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great stenciling work with those cute bunnies! Great ATC too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous ATC with such a sweet image, lovely stencilling and I love the gold edge to add that finishing touch.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous ATC with the bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a tardy blogger still Sarn and late arriving but pleased I did as your Bunnies are such fun.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww what adorable bunny hugs! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great ATC and love the cute stamped bunnies and I agre with previous they do look knitted-if you are on FB -UK stampers do a monthly ATC swap
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol. They are meant to look knitted. I’ve just added a reply to the earlier comment.
      Not on FB but thanks for the info xxx

      Delete
  17. Totally adorable ATC! Love your coloring & the gold around the edges!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh this is absolutely gorgeous Sarn I love the bunnies and colours you have chosen a fab ATC
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is cute!
    Love the soft pastel colours too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aww cute. I love the idea of atcs but have never done one. Beautiful inking and colouring. x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Squee at your little knitted bunnies Sarn! Love that scribbles stencil too. Happy weekend, love Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. So super cute - I love those wee bunnies!
    Glad you found our challenge and hope you'll come back to play with us again!
    Thanks for playing along with the A Tiny Craft (ATC) challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.