Hi there
Today's base card measures 3.5" x 5.5" and was created from a larger snippet of Mango Melody SU cardstock.
The fairy was stamped in Versafine Onyx Black ink over a background created by spraying various Dylusions ink sprays over another snippet of white card. Additionally, I used a white Posca pen to add "stars" in the sky. I left room for a sentiment to be added to the bottom at a later date.

Charming, Sarn. I love the fairy silhouette!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fab make, slightly different from you and so splendid in gorgeous colours
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday to you and your readers
Kathyk
This is beautiful, such vibrant colours
ReplyDeleteBeautiful fairy - good idea to save room for the sentiment when you mail it.
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful Sarn! I love that you chose these bright colours and that they really add to the 'enchanted night' feel. You are clever!! Hug, Vicky xxx
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous Sarn, amazing background and great image for it!
ReplyDeleteSarn your card is so beautiful x
ReplyDeleteFabulous card Sarn!...I love a Lavinia fairy and you have showcased her well. xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Sarn . I love the colours!
ReplyDeleteIt really feels good to find an idea blog post such as this, nice articles.
ReplyDeleteJust stunning, and now I think I need some fairy silhouette stamps
ReplyDelete