Hi Friends
Here’s a very CAS card made from snippets.
All the coloured snippets on the card were made by running a brayer over a few white snippets using Seedless Preserves and a little Walnut Stain DOX inks which gave a nice mottled look. Next I simply stamped a sentiment onto a white snippet and die cut it with a stitched rectangle die. This was mounted onto a larger stitched rectangle that was die cut from the brayered snippet. I punched out three flowers to embellish the sentiment and decided not add anything more.
I’d like to enter this into the current Allsorts challenge (Week 729) where they are celebrating their 14th birthday. Congrats to Brenda and her DT for doing a great job week in week out.

Yet another of your fabulous cards - you're so good at finding interesting ways to use your snippets. CAS but SO effective. Think I can guess where the flower centres came from 🤣. xx
ReplyDelete. . . and you’d be RIGHT Val!!!!
DeleteAnother very stylish use of brayered snippets, Sarn … I love that colour combo and this is a fab CAS design
ReplyDeletePauline xx
Fabulous CAS, Sarn! The rolled brayer gives a fabulous mixed media look to your snippets, I have to do this with a part of my box of white little scraps! Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteI’ll gladly come for cocktails! :D
Hugs
Fabulous card with snippets!
ReplyDeleteThank you for celebrating Allsorts Birthday Party with us;-))m
So pretty and such a fab colour choice too. I recently used my larger punch of that same floral design - SPOOKY!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thursday
Kathyk
A lovely CAS snippet make.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us at Allsorts 14th birthday celebrations.
Great CAS card and love the inky snippets
ReplyDeleteCarol x
This is such a fantastic CAS design and I love the brayered colors on everything. Just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYour Cas card Sarn is adorable and made from snippets lovely colour and beautiful petals and sentiment x
ReplyDeleteGreat CAS card, I like the way you colored your snippets-clever!
ReplyDeleteWell you won’t believe I was actually thinking about my brayer the other day……didn’t get around to getting it out though!
ReplyDeleteAnother fab card, lovely sentiment too xxx
I love the simplicity of this Sarn and the way the sentiment goes so nicely with those friendly flowers :) Enjoy the sunshine! Vicky xxx
ReplyDeleteThis is such a pretty card, love the paper and the flowers, just so lovely Sarn.
ReplyDeleteFaith x